Hartford Divorce And Family Lawyer
Since being admitted to the Connecticut bar in 1990, Hartford divorce and family law attorney Greg Mogel has provided clients with the compassionate service and strong representation needed to be successful in challenging cases. He founded the Law Offices of Greg C. Mogel, LLC in 2011 in order to continue that tradition in a small firm setting.
Our Connecticut Family Law Practice
Based in West Hartford, we provide a broad range of services to clients whose families are undergoing change. We have extensive experience in areas such as:
- Divorce: Whether contested or uncontested, whether mediated or litigated, the end of a marriage can be a trying time for anyone. We seek to help our clients set themselves up for success in their post-divorce lives.
- Child custody, access and support: Issues involving children are critically important to us. We will work toward custody arrangements that meet your family’s needs and appropriate child support orders. We also handle child custody and child support modification and enforcement actions.
- Property division: Each party is concerned about his or her financial future during a divorce. We negotiate and litigate asset and debt division issues for our clients.
- Alimony/spousal support: We represent parties seeking alimony as well as those who may be obligated to pay alimony.
- Prenuptial agreements: Attorney Mogel drafts and reviews premarital agreements so that our clients can protect themselves and their children in the event of divorce. We also know how to challenge these documents in court where there are questions about validity.
- Mediation: This is a client-centered process that empowers the parties to make decisions regarding their divorce and other family law matters. The mediator does not represent either spouse, rather Mr. Mogel helps both of them understand the legal process, their options and the terms of any agreement they make. Issues are resolved in private, not in a public courtroom. If necessary, other professionals can be involved to help resolve financial and parenting issues.
Call A Dissolution Of Marriage Attorney In West Hartford
Attorney Greg Mogel is a trained mediator and collaborative lawyer who currently serves as a Special Master in the Hartford and Middletown Family Courts.
At the Law Offices of Greg C. Mogel, LLC, we have a thorough understanding about the sensitive and emotional nature of family law issues. We care about you and your family and the impact that family law decisions can have on your future. Call Greg Mogel at 855-379-4435 or send an email to schedule your appointment in our West Hartford office.